GLIPS Graffiti 1.3Free
Old versionsSee all
The GLIPS Graffiti editor is a cross-platform SVG graphics editor developed by ITRIS. It enables to create regular SVG files and SCADA HMI applications that can connect to any data provider.
Features for the SVG editor:
- Shape tools : rectangles, circles, ellipses, paths ;
- Path tools : Bezier curves, conversion to a path, union, subtraction, intersection;
- Group editing ;
- Basic text support ;
- Images import ;
- Transformations: translate, resize, rotate, skew ;
- Property manager ;
- Resource manager : gradients, patterns, markers ;
- Export to pdf, png, jpg and bmp formats ;
- Print ;
- DOM viewer ;
- Memory monitor.
Features for the SCADA support :
- Animations and actions can be added to any shape ;
- Java SWING components can be imported to the canvas and actions or animations can be done with them ;
- Embedded database editor ;
- Test dialog used to simulate the variables values ;
- Java VM 1.5.0 or higher.